Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Janell - Today I "just am"

That's about the best way I can describe me today.  So much juggling going on right now.  Repositioning lots of things and trying to balance all the critical areas of life so that life might be much more enjoyable than it is now. 

I'm very tired and I forgot to log last night.  This week is tough.  I can't wait until running becomes comfortable.  Running is different from jogging and with this training plan that I'm doing is supposed to be for those who have never run - you know a beginner's level. 

It's a little late but better late than never  - here is the week one plan I ultimately decided to go with:

WEEK 1
MON - rest
TUES- Walk/run 2 miles
WED- X-train
THU - walk/run 2 miles
FRI - X-train
SAT - Walk/run 2 miles
SUN - Walk/run 2 miles

As far as X-training goes, I've got a date with Billy Blanks tonight.  Doing one of his extreme boot camps workouts. If that doesn't work out Plan B will be to go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment