Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello Monday

Didn't make it to the gym this morning...so here we go with a late night workout... tell you all about it in the morning.

Last Week it was....
WEEK 1


MON - rest

TUES- Walk/run 2 miles

WED- X-train

THU - walk/run 2 miles

FRI - X-train

SAT - Walk/run 2 miles

SUN - Walk/run 2 miles

This week the schedule goes like this: 
I'm switching things so that  Sunday will be my rest day, switching the schedule around
MON   walk/run 3 miles
TUES  Xtrain
WED  Run 2 miles
THU  Xtrain
FRI  walk/run 2 miles
SAT run 3 miles

I'm still struggling with actual running versus an easy jog.  If the struggle is just too apparent, I guess I'll have to switch up and go back to the other optional plan we have on here.  I have to try to keep the thought "slow and steady wins the race in mind" cause sometimes I want it all to happen too fast and get discouraged, craw before you walk Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment