Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gearing Up


Okay so I am prepared to take on this training plan - again.  There is no more room for slacking if I'm going to be ready by April to do a half marathon.  Technically, I should be going into week 3 of the plan tomorrow but instead, I'm doing week 1 over because my heart just wasn't in it.

 When life and deadlines got in the way, I just stopped, so enough of that.  The healthy Janell wants out for once and for all.  This is the fourth year of my raw vegan journey and I need to be consistent with my maintenance.

 I did too much nibbling on stuff I know I shouldn't have been nibbling on - stress eating while doing grad school and thinking about being temporarily broke. 

I'm ready to get back to "extreme boot camp level" again in terms of fitness.  Right now, I feel like I've been knocked back down to beginner's level. 

I'll start posting pictures next week just to track the "repair" work (that's what it feels like when you find yourself engaged in a "do-over" just because of the choice eat the wrong things one too many times - now my workouts seem whimpy.  I'm determined to get my fitness game back on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment